Last time we wrote an article about jaw crushers, and some readers asked if there was any related information about cone crushers in the comment area. We saw this problem and now I wrote this article about cone crushers. I hope it can be Help everyone.
- What is a cone crusher?
- What types of cone crushers are there?
- What are the differences between cone crusher and jaw crusher?
- What are the advantages of cone crusher?
- How to maintain the cone crusher?
- What is the working principle of cone crusher?
- What is the price of cone crusher?
- How to choose a cone crusher?
- Which company’s cone crusher is better?
- How to choose a new cone crusher and a used cone crusher?
What is a cone crusher?
Cone crusher is a kind of crusher, which is widely used in mining, metallurgy, construction and other industries. It is mainly used for crushing hard and medium-hard ores and rocks. It plays an important role in secondary crushing and tertiary crushing. It has the advantages of large crushing force, long service life of wearing parts and high production efficiency.
What types of cone crushers are there?
There are 5 popular ones on the market today:
- Simmons cone crusher: mainly used for medium or fine crushing, with low price and stable performance, it is more popular in occasions where the requirements for stone materials are not particularly high.
- Rotary Disc Cone Crusher: It is mainly used for the fourth stage crushing of hard materials, and can produce particularly fine stones.
- Single-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher: simple structure, low production cost, stable performance, can be used for medium and fine crushing.
- Multi-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher: The crushing force is large, and it can crush hard materials that cannot be crushed by a single cylinder.
- Inertia cone crusher: It is a new type of environmental protection and energy-saving design, which is still in the improvement stage.
What are the differences between cone crusher and jaw crusher?
The cone crusher is mainly used for crushing hard stone, while the jaw crusher is mainly used for crushing large pieces of stone, and the jaw crusher is mainly used for primary or secondary crushing, and the cone crusher is mainly used for secondary crushing. Crushing and tertiary crushing, so their main difference is the refinement of crushing.
What are the advantages of cone crusher?
- There are many functions, such as automatic cleaning, automatic locking and adjusting the size of the discharge opening, etc., relatively speaking, the failure rate is low, and the crushing efficiency is higher.
- It can be equipped with a controller for remote control and remote operation.
- The sealing performance is relatively good, effectively isolating dust and impurities from entering the body to contaminate the oil, and ensuring the continuous work of the machine.
- There are many types of crushed stone, and there are many types of crushing types to choose from, which can meet the needs of most users.
- Its structure arrangement is relatively reasonable, which is convenient for installation and disassembly, reduces labor cost and improves work efficiency.
How to maintain the cone crusher?
- If the stone to be crushed is relatively wet, it is necessary to check the sealing performance of the machine frequently when crushing, so as to avoid the water entering the machine and affecting the work.
- Feed enough material each time, otherwise there may be a phenomenon that the material is too coarse.
- Always check the stability of the sealing ring of the machine. The machine may vibrate the sealing ring loose when it is working, which may allow dust to enter the machine and affect the work.
- Pay attention to the water supply when the machine is working, and replace the lubricating oil and oil of the crusher regularly.
What is the working principle of cone crusher?
Although there are several models of cone crushers, the working principle is the same. It is the rotation of the motor that drives the pulley or the linkage shaft, so that the drive shaft and cone of the cone crusher swing around the fixed point under the action of the eccentric kit, so that the cone will continue to circle in the warehouse, so that the Crushing of stone.
What is the price of cone crusher?
The price of cone crusher is determined by the size, model and output of the machine, not a single unified price, so it depends on your choice, there is no specific price. Specifically, if you already have a machine that you are more satisfied with or have your own needs, you can leave a message in the comment area, and we will estimate a rough price for you based on your needs and machine.
How to choose a cone crusher?
When choosing a crusher, you must start from your own needs. Don’t blindly choose the same crusher after seeing your friends or seeing what type of crusher others have made money on the Internet, this will only make you waste your investment. You must first clarify if you have a crusher, what type of stone you want to crush, and what your target output is. Only after knowing these can you choose a crusher that suits you.
Which company’s cone crusher is better?
There are many manufacturers of cone crushers on the market, and each has its own unique machine, each with its own advantages. What I care about and recommend is the crusher of China Southern Fujian Road Machinery, because its machine is economical and has good after-sales service, and it will be equipped with crushers according to customer needs, which is still relatively good.
How to choose a new cone crusher and a used cone crusher?
If you only need a cone crusher for temporary work production, I suggest that you only need a second-hand machine. But if you decide to engage in the crushing industry, it is still recommended to buy a brand new cone crusher. Because the advantage of second-hand crushers is that they are affordable, but after all, they are second-hand machines, and there may be some problems, and many manufacturers do not sell second-hand machines, so when you decide to engage in the crushing industry, it is better to have a brand-new machine.
After reading the article, do you have a certain understanding of cone crusher? If you still have questions, please leave a comment and we will answer them one by one. Of course, if you have other questions or want to know about other crushers, we can also write an article to answer them. Comments are welcome.
6 thoughts on “10 questions to make you a cone crusher professional”