The cone crusher liner is a part that the cone crusher has to mention, and it is the guarantee that the machine can work normally.This article mainly introduces what is the cone crusher lining plate, and the main function of the cone crusher lining plate. At the same time, it also briefly mentions the solutions to the cone crusher lining plate when encountering some problems, hoping to help everyone .
What is a cone crusher liner?
The cone crusher liner is the smashing wall and the crushing wall, which has the function of lifting the grinding medium, grinding the ore and protecting the grinding cylinder. When choosing a cone crusher liner, three factors must be considered: output, power consumption and wear resistance, generally according to the maximum feed size, particle size change, feed particle size distribution, material hardness, material wear resistance Choose these principles.
The longer the lining plate, the higher the power consumption; the hard material chooses the short lining plate; the soft material chooses the long lining plate; in terms of material distribution, the fine material chooses the short lining plate; the coarse material chooses the long lining plate.
The role of cone crusher liner?
The function of the cone crusher liner is to protect the cylinder, so that the cylinder is not directly impacted and worn by the grinding body and the material. The liner can also use the different working surfaces of the liner to adjust the working state of the grinding body to enhance the grinding body. The crushing effect on the material can improve the grinding efficiency, thereby increasing the output and reducing the loss of the medium and the liner.
How to replace the cone crusher liner?
When the lining plate of the cone crusher is not worn to the extent that it needs to be replaced, the tooth plate can be turned around for use, or the upper and lower parts can be turned around. When the thickness of the lining plate of the cone crusher reaches 65% to 80%, or when the local wear is dented, deformed and broken, it should be replaced immediately.
After installing the lining plate, it is also necessary to check whether the center of the lining plate is correct. If the center is not correct, there will be collisions during operation, the product particle size will be uneven, and even cause the internal friction of the machine to malfunction.
What material is the cone crusher liner made of?
Before the lining of cone crusher, high manganese steel or modified high manganese steel, carbon alloy steel and chromium cast iron were generally used. However, many manufacturers of cone crusher lining plates have begun to change, and began to use manganese steel containing more than 12% of manganese. The lining plate of this material will form hardening properties on its surface under strong impact load. and wear toughness.
How to choose a cone crusher liner?
The selection of cone crusher liner is mainly in three aspects:
Yield of liner
A crusher manufacturer mainly looks at the production output of the crusher, and the production output of the crusher is also directly related to the liner of the cone crusher. The higher the output of the liner, the higher the production cost of the crusher manufacturer. low, thereby increasing profit margins. This also shows from the side that the linings of such manufacturers are of better quality and are worth choosing.
Power consumption of the liner
The longer the liner, the higher the power consumption. Choose short lining board for hard materials, long lining board for soft materials; short lining board for fine materials, and long lining board for coarse materials. The choice of the specific lining board should be based on its own needs, and the correct lining board should be selected.
Wear resistance of the liner
When manufacturing the liner, the materials used are different, and the wear resistance of the liner is also different. Because the liner is often subjected to strong impact, it is prone to serious wear, which will lead to uneven product particle size and reduced productivity. It will bring unnecessary economic losses, so pay attention to its wear resistance when choosing a liner.
How to install the cone crusher liner?
- Lift out the eccentric sleeve and grind the worn parts of the straight bushing and tapered bushing to ensure the smoothness of the friction surface.
- Before changing the copper sleeve under the moving cone and the eccentric sleeve bushing, first check the inner diameter of the moving cone cone and the inner diameter of the eccentric sleeve to see if they meet the standard requirements, and then install a new bushing.
- When installing the new copper sleeve, first cool the new copper sleeve with dry ice or liquid nitrogen for at least 2 hours, and then install it into the cone and eccentric sleeve. It cannot be installed by hammering or pressing.
- Before installing the moving cone assembly and the eccentric sleeve assembly, clean the outer wall of the eccentric sleeve and the main shaft. After replacement, it must be run-in according to the requirements of the operating procedures.
- Adjust the top clearance and side clearance of the bevel teeth of the crusher. The backlash can be adjusted by adding or removing the shims of the lower thrust bearing.
- Clean the horizontal axis blower filter to prevent filter blockage or dust from entering the crusher and contaminating the lubricating oil.
- Check whether the temperature sensor, pressure sensor, gear counter, material level gauge sensor and hydraulic station button box are working properly, and need to be replaced if damaged.
- When assembling the cone crusher manipulator liner, first tighten the manipulator head to generate a pre-tightening force with the main shaft thread, fasten the liner and fix it with a stop gear, and then pour zinc to buffer the impact of the liner on the equipment. Prevent the liner from shattering.
How to overhaul the cone crusher liner?
- When replacing the liner, it is also necessary to check the thread wear of the fixed cone, adjusting ring and locking ring. The damage of the tooth thread is mainly caused by the frequent overload of the cone crusher or the jumping of the adjusting ring caused by over-iron.
- Check the wear of the counterweight and the counterweight guard. If the counterweight guard is found to be seriously worn, replace it immediately.
- When changing the lower copper sleeve of the moving cone and the eccentric sleeve bushing, it is necessary to check whether the inner diameter of the moving cone cone and the inner diameter of the eccentric sleeve meet the standard requirements, and then install the new bushing. When installing a new copper sleeve, the new copper sleeve must be cooled with dry ice or liquid nitrogen for at least 2 hours. When it is installed into the cone and eccentric sleeve, it cannot be installed by hammering or pressing.
- Before installing the moving cone assembly and the eccentric sleeve assembly, the outer wall of the eccentric sleeve and the main shaft must be cleaned to remove debris and scratches. After replacing the copper sleeve of the moving cone and the eccentric sleeve, the crusher must be run-in according to the operation requirements when running the crusher.
- Check the lower frame rib guard, drive shaft frame guard and main frame guard for wear and replace if necessary.
- Check all hydraulic hoses for leaks or damage and replace if damaged.
- When checking the size of the bevel teeth of the crusher, the top clearance and side clearance must be adjusted. The backlash can be adjusted by adding or removing the shims of the lower thrust bearing.
- When cleaning the horizontal axis blower filter, it is necessary to prevent the filter from clogging, to prevent dust from entering the crusher and contaminating the lubricating oil.
- Also check whether the indicator light of the button box of the hydraulic station is working properly.
- Check whether the temperature sensor, pressure sensor, gear counter and material level gauge sensor are working properly, and need to be replaced if damaged.
Cone crusher liner rupture and prevention methods?
In the process of crushing materials by the cone crusher, the moving cone lining plate not only performs slow rotating motion, but also performs lateral stroke motion, and the crushing load acting on the lining plate is relatively large, including both circumferential load and radial load. . Therefore, when the following defects exist during the installation or crushing of the lining plate, it is easy to cause the rupture failure of the lining plate of the cone crusher.
- When the liner is installed, it is not leveled and adjusted, and it is biased to one side. When the liner is broken, the load around the liner is uneven, and it is easy to break and fail.
- When the liner is installed, the filler components are not fully mixed and stirred evenly, the filling strength is low, and the liner is easy to break and fail when broken.
- When the liner is installed, the solidification time of the filler is not enough. Generally, it takes about 16 hours. If the solidification time does not reach the specified time, the filler has not been completely solidified, and the strength is low. The lining is easy to break and fail when the machine is working
- When the lining plate is installed, the locking screws are not fastened in place, the fastening strength is not enough, and the lining plate is loose and easily broken during the crushing process.
- When the lining plate is installed, the upper pressing and cutting ring is not welded firmly, or the welding seam is worn and welded during the crushing process, and the lining plate is loose and easily broken and fails.
- During the crushing process, the crushing cavity often enters the iron block, the hardness of the iron block is relatively large, and the crushing load changes drastically. When the rated crushing load of the lining plate is exceeded, the lining plate is easily broken and fails.
According to the above analysis, the main reason for the failure of the moving cone liner is that the installation defect causes the liner to break very quickly during the crushing process, or the crushing cavity often enters the iron block during the crushing process, causing the liner to rupture. Therefore, according to the defects listed in the above analysis, the following corresponding measures can be taken.
- When the liner is installed, it is leveled and adjusted, so that the load around the liner is evenly balanced when it is broken.
- When the liner is installed, the filler components are fully mixed and stirred evenly, so that the strength of the filling is high after solidification.
- When the liner is installed, the solidification time of the filler is generally required to be about 16 hours, so that the filler is completely solidified and sufficient strength is ensured to work.
- When the lining plate is installed, the locking screws are fastened in place, and the fastening strength is sufficient, and the lining plate is not easy to loosen during the crushing process
- When the lining plate is installed, the upper pressing cutting ring and the lining plate are firmly welded. When the crusher is working, check whether the welding seam is open or not every month.
- During the working process of the crusher, in order to prevent the crushing cavity from entering the iron block frequently, a reasonable iron separator is installed at the head of the feeding belt to remove the iron block entering the crushing cavity, so that the material balance on the lining plate during the crushing process is even.
This is the whole content of this article. Have you all understood it clearly? If you have any questions, it doesn’t matter. You can leave a comment below our article, and we will reply to your comments one by one. At the same time, there are many excellent articles on our website, I hope you can continue to read our articles.