Hammer crusher is a common machine in the daily crushing industry. It is composed of different hammer crusher parts, each of which plays an important role. Last time we wrote about cone crusher parts and jaw crusher parts. At that time, someone commented that there were no hammer crusher parts, so today we will write about hammer crusher parts to help you understand hammer crusher parts. Crusher parts.
What are the parts of hammer crusher
Hammer crusher is composed of various hammer crusher parts. Each hammer crusher part plays an important role and is an important part of the crusher. The following will introduce these parts to you:
The casing of the hammer crusher is composed of a lower body, a rear upper cover, a left side wall and a right side wall, and each part is connected as a whole by bolts. There is a feeding port in the upper part, and the inner wall of the casing is inlaid with high manganese steel lining plate, which is convenient for replacement at any time after the lining plate is worn. The lower body is welded with carbon structural steel plates, and supports the rotor for the 2-side bearing, especially the high-manganese steel welded bearing support.
The lower part of the casing can be directly fixed on the ground with anchor bolts, and the rear upper cover, left side wall and right side wall of the casing are all welded with carbon structural steel plates.
The rotor is an important part of the hammer crusher. The rotor is mainly composed of a main shaft, a hammer disc, a pin shaft and a hammer head. There are evenly distributed pin holes on the disc, and the hammer head is suspended by a pin shaft. The axial movement of the head is fixed on the 2nd end of the pin shaft with a lock nut.
The rotor is supported on two rolling bearings, the bearings are fixed on the support of the lower body by bolts, and two positioning pins are fixed on the center distance of the bearings. At the same time, in order to make the rotor store a certain kinetic energy during the movement, to reduce the load of the motor and reduce the wear of the hammer head, a flywheel is specially installed at one end of the main shaft.
The main shaft is also an important part of the hammer crusher. The weight and impact force of the rotor and hammer head are all borne by it. Therefore, the material of the main shaft needs to have high toughness and strength. The material of the main shaft is made of high-quality alloy steel. Flaw detection to processing and modulation processing.
The hammer disc is also a part of the hammer crusher that has to be said. The hammer disc is used to suspend the hammer head. During the operation of the hammer crusher, the hammer disc is inevitably subject to the impact and friction of the ore, so the hammer disc must have A certain degree of wear resistance, the hammer disc and the hammer hole generally use high manganese steel carburizing heat treatment to improve its wear resistance.
The hammer head is the main working part of the hammer crusher, and it is an indispensable part of the hammer crusher. The quality, shape and material of the hammer head determine the production capacity of the hammer crusher. The kinetic energy of the hammer head is proportional to the weight of the hammer head. The heavier the hammer head, the greater the kinetic energy and the higher the crushing efficiency.
Liners and pads
The hammer crusher beats the ore at high speed through the hammer head, and the ore has great speed and kinetic energy in an instant. In order to prevent the wear of the frame, the inner wall of the frame is made of manganese steel as a lining plate, and the strike plate is made of high manganese steel for casting and quenching. Strengthening treatment ensures the wear resistance and impact resistance of the lining plate and the striking plate, so the lining plate and the striking plate are also the main hammer crusher parts.
Introduction of hammer head of hammer crusher parts
The hammer head is an important hammer crusher part, so it is also necessary to pay attention to reducing the wear of the hammer head:
Improve the manufacturing process of the hammer head of the crusher: the parts of the hammer crusher have defects such as shrinkage holes and cracks in the hammer head, which will reduce the service life of the hammer head. Therefore, the manufacturing quality of the hammer head should be improved, such as heat treatment of the hammer head material and strict control of the casting temperature.
Reasonable working parameters: The power and speed of the rotor directly reflect the speed and impact force of the hammer, which is not only related to the production capacity of the crusher, but also to the degree of impact hardening of the hammer. Therefore, it is necessary to determine a reasonable speed to improve the impact hardening degree of the hammer head in the early stage of work and reduce the wear of the hammer head.
The particle size and hardness of the material: the particle size and hardness of the material affect the impact force of the hammer head. When the weight of the hammer head and the rotor speed are constant, the impact force of the hammer head is proportional to the quality of the material. Therefore, for some specific types of crushers, appropriate feed particle size should be used.
Clearance and rationality of equipment: Clearance mainly refers to the distance between the impact plate of the crusher equipment and the hammer head. If the distance is not appropriate, the material will accumulate, so the hammer head will be severely friction and wear. Therefore, in the process of use, it is necessary to continuously adjust the gap of each part to make it within a suitable range.
What is the reason for the heat of the hammer of the hammer crusher parts
Hammer crusher parts will heat up during daily work, which will affect the work efficiency of the crusher. The following will introduce the reasons for the overheating of the hammer head:
- If the knocking sound appears in the elastic coupling, it may be that the pin is loose and the elastic ring is worn. Stop the machine, tighten the pin nut, and replace the elastic ring.
- If the bearing is overheated, the reason may be insufficient lubricating oil or contamination and deterioration of the lubricating oil, and the bearing is damaged. It is necessary to refill the appropriate amount of lubricating oil.
- If the output decreases, it may be that the screen gap is blocked or the feeding is uneven. The solution is to clear the blockage in the screen gap or adjust the feeding structure.
- If there is a knocking sound inside the machine, it may be that broken materials have entered the interior, the fasteners of the lining plate are loose, and the hammer head or other parts are broken. The solution is to stop the machine, inspect the various parts, and replace the broken parts.
- If it is found that the particles are too large when the material is discharged, it may be that the hammer head is too worn or the screen grid is broken. The solution is to replace the hammer or replace the screen.
- If there is a sudden drop in vibration, it may be that the hammer head is replaced or the hammer head is worn and the rotor balance is not required. The corresponding method is to remove the hammer head and replace the hammer head that meets the requirements.
How to Replace Hammer Crusher Parts Hammer Head
When replacing hammer crusher parts, there are many precautions. The following will introduce them to you:
- You must wear a safety helmet and work clothes when entering the work site
- Turn off the power before overhauling
- When overhauling, make sure that irrelevant personnel have left the site
- Electric welding will be used during maintenance, and these must comply with the corresponding operating procedures
- Before maintenance, clean the materials in the crusher
- To fix the position of the rotor disc of the crusher
- Cut the fixed hammer head bolt, and clean up the protrusions caused by the wear on the two sides of the hammer head
- Fix the hammer and take out the pin
- Pack up the removed hammers, pins, fixing sleeves and bolts and clean them up uniformly
- When replacing the hammer head, check the weight of the hammer head one by one to ensure the balance of the rotor as much as possible.
- After the hammer head is installed, hold all the bolt points in place
- Observe the gap between rotor, hammer and sieve plate, if it is not suitable, adjust the sieve plate in time
How to Lubricate Hammer Crusher Parts
The hammer crusher is composed of various hammer crusher parts, and in the process of long-term use, the various hammer crusher parts will rub against each other, resulting in a decrease in the capacity of lubricating oil, which will seriously affect the production capacity of the crusher, so In normal use, pay attention to the lubrication of the crusher.
In order to make the machine work normally and increase the use time, it is necessary to add lubricating oil on time. Generally, it is enough to add it once every 3 to 5 days.
When adding the lubricating oil in the bearing, just add 50% to 70%, and replace it every 3-6 months. When replacing the lubricating oil, first clean the raceway and other parts of the roller bearing, and open the oil drain hole under the bearing seat when cleaning.
What kind of lubricating oil should be selected depends on the region and climatic conditions in which the machine is used.
It is only necessary to add appropriate amount of lubricating oil to the joint between the bracket and the bracket pad during installation or maintenance.
Common faults of hammer crusher parts
Discharge particle size is too large
Reason: hammer crusher parts, the hammer head is worn too much; hammer crusher parts, the screen grid is broken.
Solution: replace the hammer or replace the screen.
Reason: insufficient lubricating oil, too much lubricating oil, contamination and deterioration of lubricating oil or bearing damage.
Solution: Add suitable lubricating oil, the lubricating oil in the bearing should be 50% of the space, clean the bearing or replace the bearing.
The elastic coupling produces a knocking sound
Reason: The pin is loose and the elastic ring is worn.
Solution: Stop the machine and tighten the pin nut or replace the elastic ring.
A knocking sound is produced inside the machine
Reasons: non-broken objects enter the inside of the machine; the lining plate fasteners are loose, the hammer head hits the lining plate; the hammer head or other hammer crusher parts are broken.
Solution: stop the machine and clean the crushing cavity; check the fastening of the lining plate and the gap between the hammer and the screen; replace the broken parts.
Reason: The screen gap is blocked; the feeding is uneven.
Solution: stop the machine, clear the blockage in the screen gap; adjust the feeding structure.
The above is the introduction of our hammer crusher parts, have you already understood it? If you still have some questions that you don’t understand, you can leave a comment under the article, and we will answer your questions one by one. At the same time, there are some other excellent articles on our website, you are welcome to continue to browse the articles on our website.