Hammer crushers have always been the backbone of the crusher family. After reading the introduction about the types of crushers last time, a reader wanted us to write a separate introduction to hammer crushers. Now it is here, through 10 The introduction of key points will give you a better understanding of what a hammer crusher is.
What is a Hammer Crusher?
Hammer crusher is a kind of crusher, mainly in the form of hammering, divided into two types: single rotor and double rotor. It plays a vital role in cement, chemical industry, electric power, metallurgy, mining, and crushing industries. It mainly crushes medium-hard materials, such as limestone, slag, coke, coal mine, and dolomite. It is responsible for the medium crushing of these materials. and finely chopped parts.
How does a hammer crusher work?
The whole crushing process is that the material enters the machine from the feeding port, and the material is crushed after being hit, impacted and ground by a high-speed rotating hammer. A sieve plate is set at the bottom, and the materials that meet the requirements can pass through smoothly, and those that do not meet the requirements will be retained and crushed again until they meet the requirements and then pass through the sieve plate.
The hammer crusher mainly relies on the rotor to drive the hammer, and the impact force of the hammer crushes the material. It is mainly composed of a rotor, a main shaft, a disc, a pin shaft and a hammer head. In normal operation, the rotor is driven by the motor, and then the hammer head is driven by the rotor. At the same time, the machine is divided into two types: reversible and irreversible. The reversible rotor can be reversed and is generally used for fine crushing; the irreversible rotor, which cannot be reversed, is mainly used for medium crushing.
Hammer crusher type?
The main types are: single-stage hammer crusher, high-efficiency hammer crusher, sand blasting machine, vertical shaft hammer crusher, reversible crusher, ring crusher. The ring crusher here is to replace the hammer head of the hammer crusher with a steel ring. This is the ring crusher, which is a variant of the hammer type. It mainly uses the combined effect of high-speed impact and low-speed rolling to crush materials, so as to obtain products that meet the requirements.
The main working scene of hammer crusher?
Hammer crushers have very heavy work tasks in various industries and various work scenarios, such as:
- Agriculture: It can crush feed, grain and some limestone or other minerals that meet agricultural requirements into usable pellets.
- Energy: By crushing some materials that can generate energy, such as coal, corn, wood, and biofuel, these fuels can generate more energy after crushing.
- Aggregate: In addition to crushing normal minerals, it can also crush shells, clay, gypsum, etc., so that these materials can form aggregates, which can play a better role in the construction industry or other places where it is needed.
- Recycling: There are a lot of construction waste or some other recyclable materials, which can be re-used after hammer crushing.
At the same time, in addition to these general industries, there are also important industries in specific industries such as sand factories, quarries, highways, high-speed railways, high-rise buildings, municipal engineering, hydropower dam construction, concrete mixing plants, and metallurgical plants. effect.
Hammer crusher main structure and parts?
Chassis: The chassis consists of a lower body, a rear upper cover, a left side wall and a right side wall, and each part is connected as a whole by bolts. There will be a feeding port on the upper part, and the inner wall of the casing is inlaid with high manganese steel, which is convenient for subsequent replacement; the lower body is welded with carbon structural steel plate. The lower part of the casing can be directly fixed on the concrete with bolts, and the rear upper cover, left side wall and right side wall of the casing are all welded with carbon structural steel plates, and the whole is very strong.
Rotor: The rotor is the main working part of the crusher. The rotor consists of a main shaft, a hammer disc, a pin shaft and a hammer head. There are evenly distributed pin holes on the disc, and the hammer head is suspended by a pin shaft. The movement of the hammer head will also be fixed on the 2nd end of the pin shaft with a lock nut . The rotor is supported on two rolling bearings, the bearings are fixed on the support of the lower body by bolts, and two positioning pins are fixed on the center distance of the bearings.
Spindle: The spindle is the most important component supporting the rotor. The weight of the rotor and the hammer head and the impact force are all borne by it. Therefore, the material requirements of the spindle have high willfulness and strength requirements, so the spindle will be made of high-quality alloy steel. And processed by ultrasonic flaw detection.
Hammer plate: The hammer plate is used to suspend the hammer head. During the operation of the crusher, the hammer plate will always be impacted and rubbed by the ore, so the requirement for the hammer plate is to have good wear resistance, so the hammer plate must have good wear resistance. Both the disc and the hammer hole are made of high manganese steel and carbonized for heat treatment to improve their wear resistance.
Hammer head: The hammer head is the most important working part of the crusher. The quality, shape and material of the hammer head determine the productivity of the crusher. The kinetic energy of the hammer head is proportional to the weight of the hammer head. The greater the kinetic energy; the higher the crushing efficiency, the more complete the weight of the hammer head.
Grid screen: The grid screen is composed of an arc frame and a sieve plate, which is placed under the rotor. The sieve plate is made up of many pieces and is fixed on the sieve frame by its own weight and mutual extrusion. The sieve plate has small inner and outer large conical sieve holes. The curved screen frame is divided into two parts, left and right, both of which are suspended on the horizontal axis. The horizontal axis can be adjusted up and down to create different gaps, so as to ensure that the products that meet the requirements can pass smoothly.
Advantages of Hammer Crusher?
It has the advantages of compact structure, reasonable layout, convenient installation, convenient maintenance and easy operation, especially it has very good adaptability to the layout of cement production process, and saves space.
Its advantages can be summarized as:
- Square bolt, impact resistance, wear resistance
- Piece structure, easy to move and install
- Compact structure and strong machine rigidity
- Full crushing function, high production efficiency
- Material hanging in the air, less crushing consumption
- Hammer head innovation, big impact
- The hammer shaft can be adjusted, and the hammer head has a long life
- Adjustable sieve size to meet any product requirement
- The case can be turned over for easy maintenance
- Large feeding port, suitable for a variety of materials
Hammer crusher common problems and solutions?
Common problems encountered are:
- Bearings are overheated; there may be a problem with the lubricating oil, which can be replaced or cleaned in time
- The material is too large; it may be that the hammer head is severely worn or there is a problem with the grid screen, just replace the hammer head or grid screen
- Reduced output; clogged screen or uneven feed, stop the machine, clean the machine or adjust the feed rate
- The machine vibrates greatly; it may be that the hammer head is severely worn, or the machine is not fixed, or the internal parts of the machine are damaged, and the machine needs to be stopped for inspection
- Sudden shutdown; it may be that the discharge port is blocked, or the voltage at the work site is too low, or the bearing is damaged. It needs to be re-checked after power failure. If there are damaged parts, replace the parts. If not, adjust the voltage or clean the machine.
What are the factors that affect the normal operation of hammer crusher?
- Improper operation. When using the machine, you do not know enough about the machine, which will cause the machine to not work normally;
- The hardness of the selected crushed material does not meet the requirements;
- The parts are worn, and when the hammer head or sieve plate is seriously worn, it will also affect the normal operation of the machine;
- If the feeding is uneven, the machine should be fed at a uniform speed and evenly, so that the work can be produced with maximum efficiency;
- If the machine is not installed properly, the machine with irregular installation will also affect the work;
- In the end, it may be that the material is too wet and does not meet the Work requirements.
Hammer Crusher vs Jaw Crusher?
- Appearance: The most intuitive difference between the two types of machines is that there is a big difference in their appearance.
- Processing method: jaw crusher uses jaw plate to extrude the material to form crushing, while hammer crusher is to hammer the material by hammer head after the rotor rotates to form crushing.
- Processing materials: The materials processed by the two are also different. Jaw crushers generally deal with relatively hard materials, while hammer crushers are medium or soft materials.
- The method of controlling the discharge: The jaw crusher controls the size of the discharge, which can adjust the three main methods of the bottom plate or the wedge and the hydraulic cylinder, while the hammer crusher mainly controls the sieve plate.
- The crushing requirements are different: the jaw crusher is mainly for primary crushing, and other crushers are required for subsequent processing, while the hammer crusher can be successful at one time, and generally does not require other crushers for secondary processing.
Hammer crusher routine maintenance?
The daily maintenance of the machine should be carried out frequently, so that the service life of the machine can be increased. Among them, the main thing to pay attention to during maintenance is that the lubricating oil should be replaced regularly, otherwise it will affect the life of the machine, increase the wear and tear of parts, and it is not conducive to the normal operation of the machine. In addition, it is still necessary to regularly check the wear of parts, and replace the parts that meet the replacement requirements, so that the machine can maintain a good state and work normally.
The introduction of hammer crusher is here. If you have any questions, you can leave a message below the article. We will answer your questions one by one, and we also hope that you can continue to read our website. other articles.