The laboratory roller crusher is widely used in the laboratory testing of crushed minerals in mining, metallurgy, geology, building materials, and scientific research units. This article mainly introduces the application range of the laboratory roller crusher, the product characteristics of the laboratory roller crusher, and the uses and advantages of the laboratory roller crusher.
What is the scope of application of the laboratory roller crusher?
- The laboratory roller crusher is used in the laboratory to crush coal, ore, rock or other medium hardness non-metallic substances required in the laboratory.
- It is used in industries such as coal, electric power, chemical industry, building materials, and scientific research.
- The laboratory roller crusher belongs to the medium and fine crushing of raw materials.
- The crushing method of the laboratory roller crusher is the roller extrusion type.
- The crushed materials should be brittle materials, and the shape of the crushed materials is mostly regular flakes.
- The compressive strength of the crushed material shall not exceed 60 MPa, and the hardness shall not exceed grade 3 hardness.
- The moisture content of the material should not exceed 6%, if it exceeds, the particles may cohere.
What are the product features of the laboratory roller crusher?
The laboratory roller crusher uses two rollers to rotate relative to each other to crush the materials entering the crushing chamber, and then pass through the gap between the two rollers and enter the hopper. The equipment has a large crushing ratio, adjustable discharge granularity, few processes and high production efficiency.
It has the characteristics of beautiful appearance, compact structure, convenient adjustment and uniform particle size of the crushed material. The surface of the roll is specially processed and does not stick to coal. There are two kinds of smooth rolls and toothed rolls. The opposite rolls are carbon-structured steel after heat treatment with medium hardness. The laboratory roller crusher is designed with reasonable structure, convenient maintenance, simple operation and sealed design.
What are the advantages of laboratory roller crushers?
- Sealed design, no dust pollution, in line with environmental protection requirements
- The width of the high manganese steel hammer head is used to break the section of the material, the working cavity is not blocked, and there is no dead angle phenomenon.
- Large crushing ratio, uniform discharge particle size, high production efficiency
- Easy to operate, clean and maintain
- Smooth operation and low noise
- The transmission parts have protective measures to meet the safety production requirements
- The crushing method is the roller extrusion type
It is suitable for crushing coal, ore, rock or other medium-hard non-metallic substances in industries and sectors such as coal, electric power, chemical industry, building materials, geological exploration, medicine, teaching and scientific research. The relative differential rotation of the two rollers will enter the crushing cavity. The material is crushed, and the surface of the roll is specially processed, so that it does not stick to coal or other materials.
What is the purpose of the laboratory roller crusher?
It is suitable for crushing minerals in laboratories of mining, metallurgy, geology, building materials and scientific research units. The laboratory roller crusher is composed of the body and the roller. The motor drives the main shaft wheel through the V-belt, so that the roller wheel runs according to the adjusted track and crushes the materials in the crushing cavity.
The laboratory roller crusher is equipped with adjusting screws at the front and back, and protective covers are installed on the left and right sides of the frame to ensure safety. The body is equipped with grooves and bearing seats, and the bearing seats can be filled with oil at any time. The front is equipped with a hand wheel, a sprocket and a chain, and the rear is equipped with a spring for easy adjustment. Under normal circumstances, no adjustment is required. When adjusting, pay attention to parallelism, so as to avoid equipment failure and ensure the safe use of the machine.
The laboratory roller crusher is suitable for coal, electric power, chemical industry, building materials, geological exploration and medicine, teaching and scientific research industries and departments to crush coal, ores, rocks or other medium-hard non-metallic substances. The laboratory roller crusher uses two rollers to rotate relative to each other at differential speeds to crush the materials entering the crushing chamber, and the surface of the rollers is specially processed.
The laboratory roller crusher has a simple structure, uniform discharge particle size, flexible adjustment and stable performance. It is mainly used for the preparation of samples of coal or other medium-strength materials in the industries of coal, electric power, metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, and geology.
How to choose the right laboratory roller crusher?
The higher the viscosity of the material, the easier it is to stick to the machine. Materials with high viscosity will adhere to the rollers in the laboratory roller crusher. If they are not cleaned up in time, the work efficiency of the laboratory roller crusher will be affected, and in severe cases, the performance of the roller crusher will be affected. normal work. Therefore, when selecting materials, we must pay attention to the viscosity of the materials should not be too large.
The material of the laboratory roller crusher should not contain too much water, because when the material contains a large amount of water, the material will adhere to the roller of the crusher, which is easy to cause blockage during the feeding and transportation process, which will affect the crushing effect. .
The harder the material is, the more difficult it is to crush, and the wear and tear of the equipment will be more severe. Therefore, when choosing a crusher, pay attention to the hardness requirements of the crushed material. The hardness of the laboratory roller crusher should not be too large.
Pay attention to the three aspects of the material. It will be easier to choose a suitable laboratory roller crusher. If the material has a large degree of adhesion, it is necessary to choose those machines that are suitable for materials with a certain degree of adhesion; if the humidity is high, you can consider a laboratory suitable for wet coal. Double roller crusher; if the hardness is large, you can choose a crusher with high hardness when selecting a crusher.
Maintenance and precautions for laboratory roller crushers?
- When using, wait until the machine starts to run normally before adding materials. When closing the machine, wait until all the materials are discharged to prevent damage to the machine caused by misoperation at the next startup. In order to ensure the normal use of the machine for a long time, the chain of the machine needs to be lubricated frequently.
- During operation, any cleaning work is strictly prohibited. Before stopping the machine, the feeding of the machine must be stopped, and the machine must be stopped after all the materials in the machine are crushed.
- Regularly check the V-belt and sprocket chain used in the crusher. If the damage reaches 20%, it must be replaced with new ones, and the old and new cannot be mixed.
- A complete overhaul of the laboratory roller crusher is carried out once a year.
This is the entire introduction of the laboratory to the roller crusher in this article. I don’t know if you have a clear understanding of these issues. If there are still some issues that you don’t understand clearly, it doesn’t matter. You can leave a comment below our article. Reply to everyone’s comments. At the same time, there are some other excellent articles on our website, please continue to browse.