The sand conveying systems is mainly used in common machines in mines, quarries and mines, and is currently a common machine for conveying sand and gravel or other materials. This article mainly introduces the article about the sand conveying systems, mainly introduces what is the sand conveying systems, the application of the sand conveying systems, the main parts of the sand conveying systems and the precautions for the use of the sand conveying systems.
What is a sand conveying systems?
The sand conveying systems mainly refers to the mining belt conveyor. The width of the belt has various specifications, and special specifications can also be specially set. Belt conveyor is a kind of transportation equipment that continuously conveys bulk materials or finished materials. It has the advantages of compact structure, reliable working performance, large conveying capacity, high production efficiency and flexible operation.
It is not only used for the transportation of sand and gravel, but also widely used in the transportation of coal, sand and gravel, grain, chemical raw materials and finished materials in ports, docks, stations, warehouses, stockyards, and mines. The conveyor can also be equipped with walking wheels, which can be moved and easy to use. At the same time, the conveying angle can also be adjusted according to actual requirements.
The sand conveying systems can convey many kinds of materials, not only various bulk materials, but also various cartons, packaging bags, etc. At the same time, the sand conveying systems has various structures, such as trough belt conveyor, parallel belt conveyor, lifting belt conveyor, roll belt conveyor and steering belt conveyor. Various accessories such as push plates, side baffles and skirts can also be added to meet various production requirements.
sand conveying systems are widely used in metallurgy, coal, hydropower, and mining sectors to convey materials or finished products. The sand conveying systems has the characteristics of simple structure, easy maintenance, low energy consumption and low cost of use, and is widely used in the handling of goods in various industries. In addition, the sand conveying systems has the advantages of long conveying distance, large conveying volume, continuous conveying and reliable operation. With its smooth transportation, it can also avoid damage to the conveyed material to reduce losses.
Compared with the ordinary belt conveyor, the sand conveying systems has the following characteristics:
- The conveying capacity is large, the material can be conveyed continuously without interruption, and it can also be loaded and unloaded without stopping during the conveying process, and the conveying will not be interrupted due to no-load. At the same time, due to infrequent starting and braking, high-speed operation can be adopted, and the continuous and high-speed conveying capacity is unmatched by other conveying equipment.
- The structure is simple, and the sand conveying systems is also set up and conveys materials within a fixed line range. The operation is single, the structure is compact, its own weight is light, and the cost is low. Because of the uniform load and stable speed, the power consumed during the working process does not change. big. Under the same conveying conditions, the power required by the sand conveying systems is generally relatively small.
- The conveying distance is long, not only the conveying length of a single machine is increasing, but also multiple machines can be connected to carry out long-distance conveying.
What is the scope of application of the sand conveying systems?
Application scope of sand conveying systems:
It can be widely used in coal, salt, ore, gravel, sand and other materials. It can transport various bulk materials and various finished objects with a bulk density of 0.5 to 2.5 tons per cubic meter
The working environment temperature is generally minus 25 to minus 40 degrees Celsius, and for the sand conveying systems working in a special environment, corresponding protective measures can be adopted
Can be used for horizontal, inclined up, inclined down material conveying
The particle size of the material conveyed by the sand conveying systems depends on the bandwidth, belt speed, groove angle and inclination angle, and also depends on the frequency of bulk materials
The sand conveying systems is supported by the upper and lower idler rollers. As the conveyor belt of the bearing member and the traction member, the conveying machine that forms a closed loop around the head and tail rollers transmits power by means of the friction between the driving roller and the conveyor belt. Realize material transportation.
The structure of sand conveying systems and the role of important components?
These belts are usually made of rubber, pvc, polyurethane, nylon, polyester and leather. Industrial conveyor belts are composed of several layers of materials, and most material conveyor belts are composed of two layers. The lower layer is called the main body and must have good linear strength and shape. The body is composed of polyester, nylon and cotton, the top layer is called the overlay, and various rubber or plastic blends can be used to make the outer cover.
Hollow shaft reducer:
The meaning of the drive device is to drive the drive drum to rotate at a certain speed, but the speed of the commonly used motor is too high, so a reducer is needed to reduce the speed transmitted to the drum. Its structure is mainly that the power of the motor is directly transmitted to the reducer, and the reducer then outputs the power to the hollow shaft, which directly acts on the output shaft of the drum.
Long belt drive:
The driving device of the long belt is very different from the ordinary belt. The ordinary belt driving device generally adopts a single drive, a low-voltage motor, and the head pulley as the driving drum, and the downward belt conveyor can use the tail wheel as the driving drum.
The drives of long belts are generally double drives or multi-drives, and most of them are high-voltage motors. Considering the layout space and convenient maintenance, the drive device can be arranged on the ground below the belt conveyor, close to the head or tail of the belt conveyor, and is convenient for adjacent belt conveyors. Centralized power supply, the head wheel and tail wheel are only used as redirecting rollers.
Belt conveyor turning device:
The belt conveyor inversion device is to invert the conveyor belt that has passed around the head drum, so that the working surface faces upwards and does not come into contact with the lower idler. Before bypassing the tail roller, turn it over and reset it, which can avoid scraping the residue on the conveyor belt to the ground when the lower idler is in contact with the working surface of the conveyor belt, which will affect the working environment and save the workload of manual cleaning.
The function of the tensioning device is to tighten the conveyor belt, so that it has the working tension required for normal operation, and also ensures the elastic elongation of the conveyor belt. The tensioning device of the long belt is mainly determined by the different forces caused by the direction of the belt and the layout space of the surrounding site. The tensioning device is generally arranged close to the driving drum in the long belt, so that the reaction time is shortest and the tensioning effect is the best.
Reasonable idler stand:
Choosing a reasonable idler frame, such as reasonably reducing the weight of the idler frame, improving the strength of the idler frame, and improving the installation method of the idler frame, can not only increase the working life of the parts, but also improve the production efficiency.
Sand conveying systems configuration standard?
- Install the anti-skid protection, coal pile protection and anti-deviation device of the driving drum
- Install temperature protection, smoke protection and automatic sprinklers
- Install conveyor belt tension drop protection device and anti-tear protection device
- There is a safety device that can automatically stop 2 meters in front of the end of the drop zone
- Equipped with emergency stop devices that can be operated by passengers or other personnel at any point along the conveyor length
- Equipped with an over speed protection device, when it exceeds 15% of the running speed, the over speed protection is activated and the machine is stopped.
- There should be protective devices or equipment to prevent people from falling at the warehouse entrance
What are the main working characteristics of the sand conveying systems?
- Able to achieve long distance transportation
- Large conveying capacity
- Simple structure, low equipment cost and low operating cost
- Conveyor lines can be horizontal, inclined, vertical or curved, less restricted by terrain
- Simple and easy to automate
- Conveyors with automatic inclined belts can unload automatically without manual unloading
- The conveyor belt will strictly control the moving speed of the material
- The conveyor belt can move in both directions
High inclination belt conveyor in sand conveying systems?
Common sand and gravel series belt conveyors are often used in the existing construction industry. This common sand conveying systems can only transport construction sand and gravel horizontally, and cannot lift sand and gravel to a certain height, especially for bulk construction sand. If you want to lift the sand and gravel to a certain height, you need a hoist, but the hoist has the disadvantages of large space occupation, poor working reliability and high energy consumption.
For this situation, we can solve this situation by using a belt conveyor with a large inclination in the sand conveying systems. This equipment is mainly composed of upper and lower horizontal belt frames, inclined belt frames, conveyor belt pulleys, industrial endless conveyor belts and guide wheels. The upper and lower horizontal belt frames and the inclined belt frames are installed on the frame, and the right end of the lower belt frame Attached to the lower end of the inclined belt carrier.
Pulleys are installed at the left and right ends of the upper and lower belt frames respectively, and guide wheels are installed at the upper and lower ends of the oblique belt frame respectively. Arranged multiple diaphragms.
Through the sand conveying systems with belt and sidewall structure, the continuous conveying of large inclination angle of sand and gravel can be easily realized. The inclination angle of conveying is between 0 and 90 degrees. It can complete the two needs of horizontal and inclined conveying.
Crawler chain conveyor in sand conveying systems?
Crawler chain conveyors and chain drive belt conveyors are the epitome of chain conveyors. The types of chain conveyors include crawler type and belt type, both of which are driven by chains to convey materials. Crawler chain conveyors usually use Special working condition design, commonly used in mines, sand and gravel mines, gravel fields, sand making plants, stone plants, etc.
The crawler chain conveyor is divided into: baffle crawler chain conveyor, box crawler chain conveyor, flat crawler chain conveyor according to the structure and shape.
Crawler chain conveyors are divided into : horizontal crawler chain conveyors, climbing crawler chain conveyors, and corner crawler chain conveyors according to the conveying method.
Crawler chain conveyors are divided into: ordinary crawler chain conveyors, environmentally friendly crawler chain conveyors, and explosion-proof crawler chain conveyors according to their conventional characteristics.
Working characteristics of crawler chain conveyor
- The crawler chain conveyor can meet the production requirements of users due to its reasonable design, small transportation turning radius, flexible maneuverability, and convenient and fast use.
- The crawler chain conveyor has reasonable structure design and high production efficiency, which can create higher economic benefits and has the characteristics of high efficiency and high production.
- The crawler chain conveyor adopts qualified dust removal technology and anti-vibration measures to achieve low dust and low noise in the production process, so as to meet the requirements of environmental protection, its energy consumption is low, and the energy saving effect is remarkable
- The crawler chain conveyor does not have some complicated other things, and the initial investment cost is less. With its own advantages of energy saving and high efficiency, the payback period is short.
What are the operating precautions for the sand conveying systems?
Safety operating procedures before the sand conveying systems works:
Whether the belt conveyor of the sand conveying systems is firm, and whether the remaining lubricating oil at each lubrication point is sufficient. Whether the tightness of the conveyor belt is suitable, whether the rolling bearings, transmission gears and other transmission system components are in good condition, whether the safety device is in good condition, and whether the machine grounding device is good.
Before the sand conveying systems officially starts to work, it must first start the no-load operation. The running time is 3-5 minutes. During the operation, check whether the motor and rotating part are abnormal, whether the buffer idler rotates flexibly, and whether the conveyor belt is not. The condition of deviation and deviation of direction.
Safety operating procedures in the work of sand conveying systems:
No-load operation first, and then until the operation is normal, the feeding operation can be carried out, and the feeding and then running cannot be carried out to prevent problems. When the equipment is running, it is necessary to observe it anytime and anywhere. Once the conveyor belt is found to be abnormal, it is necessary to immediately stop the machine for maintenance.
When the sand conveying systems is working, it is not allowed to pass over the conveyor belt or pass under it. If the conveying is bulk material, then the safety device should be installed to ensure safety. If there is a problem with the sand conveying systems, disconnect the power first and then fix the problem.
The safe operation rules after the sand conveying systems works:
It is not possible to turn off the machine until all the raw materials have been removed, and then disconnect the machine equipment switch. Clean up the work site, and then carry out routine maintenance of machinery and equipment.
The above is the main introduction to the sand conveying systems in this article. Do you all understand it? If you still have any questions that you don’t understand clearly, it doesn’t matter, you can leave a comment below the article, and we will respond to your comments one by one. At the same time, there are many other excellent articles on our website, you are welcome to read them.