The shaker feeder is a machine that is used in all industries that require automated operation. It shines in various industries. How much do you know about the shaker feeder? This article mainly introduces the things about the shaker feeder, I hope these introductions can help you understand.
What is a shaker feeder?
Shaker feeder refers to a device that can uniformly, regularly and continuously transport block and granular materials from the silo to the receiving machine. Generally, in the sand and gravel production line, the crusher can be continuously and evenly fed, and the material can be coarsely screened. It is widely used in the combined crushing and screening equipment in the industries of metallurgy, coal mine, mineral processing, building materials, chemical industry, and abrasives.
What are the advantages of shaker feeders?
- Smooth shaker and reliable work
- Screen gap can be adjusted
- More wear parts
- Special sieve design to prevent material clogging
- In order to prevent the wear parts from being worn by fine materials, the fine materials are screened out and the output is increased.
- A speed-regulating motor can be optionally installed to adjust the frequency, thereby changing the output, so as to control the feeding amount, without frequently starting the motor
- Consider the overall production line to ease the pressure of jaw crusher and impact crusher
- Avoid frequent startup of high-power equipment
What is the correct way to operate a shaker feeder?
Manufacturers of shaker feeders generally configure instructions, which should be operated according to the instructions provided by the manufacturer. The specific installation method can also be determined according to the actual needs of customers and the working environment on site.
Before the machine runs, it is necessary to carry out an idling test run, and before idling, the bolts should be checked to see if each bolt is in a tight state. When idling, pay attention to observe the operation of the equipment, and only run with materials after normal operation.
During the use of the shaker feeder, it needs to be started without load, and it cannot be started with material.
After the machine is started, if any abnormality is found, the machine should be stopped immediately and restarted after the abnormality is eliminated.
During the operation of the shaker feeder, check the current situation at any time. If the current changes abnormally, stop the machine in time to check the fault.
When feeding, do not exceed the range that the shaker feeder can carry.
It is necessary to do daily dust prevention to avoid damage to the feeder after rusting.
The role of shaker feeder shock absorber?
The suspension shock absorber of the shaker feeder is one of the important parts of the shaker feeder. If the daily maintenance, adjustment and inspection are neglected in the production process, it is easy to cause the premature loosening of the question mark hook bolt and the equipment imbalance. Springs can deform and even cause safety accidents.
Since the shaker machine is a special machine, if there is no vibrator involved in the work, all parts of the machine will enter the fatigue period prematurely, so it is very important to check frequently and replace it in advance. After installing the shock absorber, it can effectively isolate the noise caused by the operating shaker of the equipment, and can also effectively prevent the resonance phenomenon, and even improve the safety of the machine.
What noise reduction method does the shaker feeder have?
- Rubber shaker isolation pads can be used, and metal spring shaker isolators are widely used as the shaker reduction components of the shaker feeder. There are also rubber shaker isolators and shaker isolation pads, which can appropriately reduce the noise of the feeder.
- The flexible connection is adopted, and the connecting part between the shaker feeder box body and the base adopts a flexible connection, which can effectively reduce noise.
- To improve the anti-noise ability of the shaker feeder working environment, some shaker reduction areas can be designed in the design of the silo, and some sound insulation materials and sound insulation facilities can be equipped, and the noise of the feeder can also be reduced to a certain extent.
- At the same time, in the process of actual use, if the noise of the shaker feeder suddenly increases, it is very likely that some parts are damaged, and it is enough to replace the parts in time.
What is the situation of slow feeding and material blockage in the shaker feeder?
What happens when feeding is slow？
Problem: The inclination of the trough is not adjusted properly.
Solution: Select the fixed position of the feeder according to the working environment of the equipment, and adjust the installation angle, so that the material can be fed smoothly.
Problem: The included angle of the eccentric block of the shaker motor is inconsistent
Solution: The shaker motor is an important excitation source for mining equipment. The greater the force of the excitation source, the smoother the feeding of materials. If the force of the excitation source is too small, the force can be increased by adjusting the position of the eccentric block. One of the 2 eccentric blocks is a fixed type, and the other is a movable type. When the positions of the 2 eccentric blocks are coincident, the exciting force is the largest.
Problem: The shaker direction of the shaker motor is inconsistent
Solution: Two shaker motors are usually installed on mining equipment. When working, it is necessary to ensure that the working directions of the two motors are the same, so as to ensure that the shaker trajectory is straight and the feeding speed can be guaranteed.
What are the reasons for the blockage of the shaker feeder?
From the analysis of the physical properties of the material, the main reason for the blockage of the shaker feeder is that the material has a large moisture content. Due to the reduced fluidity of the material, the material will stick to the inner wall after entering the machine, and the material blocking phenomenon will occur.
The transportation system of the shaker feeder corresponding to the silo is out of operation for too long. Due to the long storage time in the silo and the influence of humidity, the friction between the material and the silo wall increases, resulting in blockage.
The material is too small. After falling from a height, the depth in the shaker feeder silo is deeper. Therefore, under the action of gravity, the material with a certain block size will gradually impact and compact the stored material at the bottom of the silo. When the material is discharged again , blockage may occur.
Structural blocking silo, the silo of the shaker feeder is made of steel plate, and its shape is mostly cone, square cone or hyperbola with a large upper mouth and a small lower mouth. The material flows from top to bottom in the silo by its own weight, and the lower the flow section, the smaller the flow section, which is also an important reason for material blockage.
The poor management of the material storage point causes large pieces of materials or foreign objects to fall into the silo. At the entrance of the silo of the shaker feeder, the drying opening that is not set as required is too large, causing large pieces of materials or foreign objects to enter the silo and cause blockage.
How to install and maintain the shaker feeder?
- When the shaker feeder is used for batching and quantitative feeding, in order to ensure uniform and stable feeding and prevent the self-flow of materials, it should be installed horizontally. For materials with adhesion or high water content, it can be installed with a downward slope of 15 degrees.
- The installed feeder should have a 20mm swimming gap, the horizontal direction should be horizontal, and the suspension device should be flexible.
- Before no-load operation, all bolts should be tightened once, especially the anchor bolts of the shaker motor, and should be tightened again after 3-5 hours of continuous operation.
- During the trial operation, the two shaker motors must be rotated in the opposite direction to check the stability of the current and noise. If any abnormality is found, the machine should be stopped in time to check the problem.
- The motor bearings should be filled with lubricating oil every two months, and the lubricating oil should be filled with lubricating oil once a month in high temperature seasons.
What are the operating regulations for shaker feeders?
Preparations before starting:
- Read work records and deal with previous issues
- Check and eliminate the debris between the machine body and the chute, springs and brackets that affect the movement of the machine body
- Double check that all fasteners are fully tightened
- Check whether the lubricating oil in the exciter is higher than the oil level
- Check whether the transmission belt is in good condition. If it is found to be damaged, it should be replaced in time. If there is oil pollution, it should be wiped clean.
- Check whether the protective device is in good condition, if any unsafe phenomenon is found, it should be eliminated in time
- After inspection, the machine and transmission parts are in normal condition before starting.
- The machine can only be started when it is empty
- After startup, if any abnormal phenomenon is found, the machine should be stopped immediately, and the machine can be started only after the abnormal situation has been identified and eliminated.
- After the machine vibrates stably, it can run normally with material
- Feeding should comply with machine regulations
- To stop the machine, stop the machine according to the requirements. It is forbidden to stop running with material or continue feeding when the machine is stopped or after the machine is stopped.
This is the introduction to the shaker feeder in this article. Do you know enough about it? If you have any questions that you don’t understand, it doesn’t matter, you can leave a comment under this article, and we will respond to your comments one by one. At the same time, there are other excellent articles on our website. I hope you can continue to post read other articles on our website.